Thursday, February 3, 2022

I miss my Mom

Some days more than others…..but, I miss her every day   


 I miss you, Mom

I miss your smile 

I wish we could sit and

Talk for a while


I want to share my day with you

The little things I say and do

To talk about the sun or rain

Or share the smallest joy or pain


I know you're watching over me

You see much more than I can see

I listen for your voice at night

Telling me that it's alright


I want to hold your hand in mine

And for a while turn back the time

I want to see your face once more

Standing in that open door


I hope you know how much I care

How much I miss you being there

To comfort me, to calm my fears

To share a laugh or wipe my tears


The day will come, I have to wait

We'll reunite at Heaven's Gate

Until it's time for me to go

I love you, Mom, more than you know


No comments: