Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow

Oh, the weather outside is frightful.
The fire is so delightful.
And since we've no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....
I'm back to my smiling self... the snow is beautiful, it is bright outside, Christmas lights are aglow, and I had a smart pep-talk from Marmy!! Life is grand.
I have been trying to get gifts wrapped, my room looks like a bomb went off since I'm trying to keep the kids' eyes off the goods. But even the mess can't bug me now. I've got the Spirit!!
Now, with a few days off work, I can really get 'er done.
We went to see the eagles. I hope to go back a few times before they are gone. What a wonderful annual event. Majestic! It's also fun to chat with others that come to view them. The folks come from all over, and it can be a party.Add Image
We are flying over to Seattle for the Zags game on Saturday, but other than that (which is a huge deal), the plan is to hunker down, make soup, watch Christmas movies with the kids, drink hot chocolate, and watch the snow fall. I think I'll set the sled out and take a run down our hill!!

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

This does all sound so delightful..... I'll be right over :)

x