Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothin' but Trouble

I have screwed up my layout, and, as usual.. tho only way I know to fix computer "problems" is to keep pushin buttons until it fixes or I crash the 'puter. I am really illiterate in this area, and even the wonderful Blogspot helpful hints aren't helping tonite. I suppose I am too tired and hungry and angry and probably lonely, too. HALT!! So I will put this away for now, and try again in the morning. I consider this a success, since I have not harmed either this machine or myself!!! I'm gonna go make some peanutbutter toast.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

What you need is some marmite to spread on the toast before you put the crunchy peanut butter on top :) - THAT takes away all ones troubles....

I to am a computer non person, and I also just click around and sometimes like a miracle things sort themselves out lol

NOW GET TO BED :)

x