Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner




Well, it's all over but for the leftovers.... It was a big day, for me, at least. I was in the kitchen from early morning 'til we sat down to eat around three. By the time we topped the pie with CoolWhip, I was exhausted. As much as I think Traditions are important, I am seriously considering taking the easy way out for Holiday dinners from now on, and buying the readymades from the store. That way, I would get to enjoy more of my day with the family, and not feel as whipped as the potatoes we ate yesterday.... actually, more whipped!!
Today will be in SloMo.... still lots of clean up, and we will gnaw on the leftover turkey and snacks, so I won't be cooking. Then, tomorrow, it's back to work, which provides a sense of a normal routine. Hate to admit it, but I'm looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

You should of saved a seat for me.....

x